How to Find Jobs Paying Out in Crypto & Create a Sustainable Side Income
In the difficult times of the pandemic, working from home is the most effective and efficient option available to anyone. Affiliate and referral programs that pay in cryptocurrencies are the toast of the town today. Most of them have a straightforward process to apply and allow you to start earning from day one. This article discusses how you can start with these programs.
The pandemic has thrown the entire economy out of gear; millions have lost their jobs, and an equal number have accepted pay cuts to retain their employment. It is a challenge to keep the fires burning under such circumstances. Fortunately, the internet has proved a benefactor to millions of people globally, allowing people to look for work from home and sustain themselves for the time being.
Mere access to the internet has provided people with ample ways to earn, such as via affiliate marketing and referral programs. Besides, the growing craze around cryptocurrency has opened up myriad avenues to earn in crypto directly. The following sections discuss various jobs through which you can start making crypto from the comfort of your home. Before delving into how you can earn in crypto, let us first look at how the values of cryptocurrencies have surged over the years, which is essentially driving the ‘earn in crypto’ revolution.
The Crypto Revolution
The centralized financial industry is undergoing a massive change as more and more people are realizing the potential a decentralized economic environment holds. Businesses are embracing cryptocurrencies, making them more accessible than ever before. As a result, affiliate marketing and referral programs in the crypto space are also growing exponentially, enabling you to earn a considerable side income. The way Bitcoin and other popular cryptocurrencies are increasing in value is a testament to how lucrative dealing in cryptocurrencies is in today’s times and an opportunity one must not miss out on!
The graph above indicates how the value of Bitcoin has increased manifold since 2013.
Let us now see some work-from-home opportunities wherein you can generate significant passive income.
Work From Home & Earn a Passive Income in Crypto!
Before discussing platforms that allow earning affiliate or referral income, here is an overview of how crypto affiliate programs work.
Crypto affiliate programs, also known as referral or partner programs, allow you to earn passive income from the comforts of your home. The system is simple, and the steps involved are more or less the same with any platform:
- All you need to do is to sign up for a service’s affiliate program.
- You get a unique referral code or URL that directs traffic towards their website.
- You can now share this URL wherever you like. For example, you can share via your posts on Facebook or other social media accounts. Furthermore, you can share them through email marketing campaigns. If you’re a beginner, you can simply start by sharing it with your friends and acquaintances.
- If people click on the link and make a purchase or trade accordingly, you get a commission.
The more people you refer, the higher are the chances of earning commissions. Thus, all you do is direct internet traffic towards the platform’s website.
It may not be as straightforward as it sounds, but one can certainly make a considerable passive income with consistent efforts and perseverance. Besides, when the gains are in crypto, the value appreciation makes the deal even sweeter.
Here are some popular platforms where you can start earning passive income:
LocalBitcoins is an online marketplace that allows you to trade Bitcoins for fiat currency and vice versa. The trading fee is 1% of the trading amount, and your commission is 20% of the trading fee. Hence, you pocket 0.20% on each trade. The website has a daily payout frequency, and it gets accumulated in your LocalBitcoins account.
Binance is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange that offers a referral program allowing you to earn passive income. The registration and signup procedure are simple. Once you are registered, Binance generates a link or a scannable QR code that you can start sharing with your friends. The payout is between 20 to 40% of your referral’s trading fees. This platform allows you to share your income with your referrals in whichever way you want.
Become a Broker at Quadrifolium
Quadrifolium is the first-ever NFT social network allowing creators and collectors to connect, buy, and sell some of the most incredible non-fungible tokens. It has come up with an excellent opportunity for anyone to make a substantial side income in the form of commissions. Quadrifolium offers industry-best CPA (cost per action), allowing you to earn up to 30% commissions on each sale!
The platform’s popularity is only rising, and it is bound to skyrocket once its flagship collection CryptoClovers has been evaluated to be the most extensive digital art collection by the Guinness World Records. Hence, the time is ripe, and the opportunity is perfect if you are looking for a platform that can help you generate a significant side income and earn in crypto. Some features that set Quadrifolium’s affiliate or broker program apart include:
- Industry-best Conversion Rates: The popularity of NFTs continues to rise, as seen from the growing number of NFT sales in 2021. NFTs offer the best conversion rates among other crypto assets, and Quadrifolium is set to ride on this trend that will provide affiliates with industry-best conversion rates.
- Make the Most of the 2-Month Cookie Placement Policy: You can continue to generate commissions for up to two months if your referred visitor(s) purchase any NFTs during these two months.
- Leverage the Ready-made Advertisements: Quadrifolium provides a plethora of ready-made videos, graphics, and articles, which you are free to use any way you want to generate traffic using your referral link.
- The Option to Cash Out in Fiat & Crypto: It is up to you to decide how you would like to receive the final payouts. You can opt for instant crypto payouts (in BNB) or weekly fiat ones.
The internet offers countless opportunities for everyone to earn money. The growing acceptance of cryptocurrencies by the masses is paving the way for anyone to earn in crypto through simple referral and affiliate programs. Besides, with the rising popularity of NFTs, broker programs like the one offered by Quadrifolium offer even more flexibility as they allow you to redeem your funds in both crypto and fiat. The best part is that all you need to have to create a sustainable side income in crypto is an active internet connection and the perseverance to keep going.
- Brave New Coin. (n.d.). Bravenewcoin.Com. Retrieved September 24, 2021, from
- By, & Kemmerer, D. (2020, March 27). 11 Lucrative Bitcoin & Crypto Affiliate Programs — 2021. Cryptotrader.Tax.
- Crypt. (2020, April 6). 15 Blockchain affiliate programs with high-paying commissions. Watchcrypto.Media.
- Massive List of 25+ Best Bitcoin Affiliate Programs (that work) in 2021. (2016, October 11). 99Bitcoins.Com.
- Orieschnig, C. (2021, May 26). The top 5 blockchain affiliate programs in 2021. Pakwired.Com.
- Top 3 best crypto affiliate programs 2021 — NapBots. (n.d.). Napbots.Com. Retrieved September 24, 2021, from